In general, health and safety laws apply to all businesses. As an employer, or a self-employed person, you are responsible for health and safety in your business.Health and Safety Executive
- Need on-going support to ensure that Health and Safety is at the heart of your business?
- Increased risks?
- More employees?
Our experienced, qualified Health and Safety professionals work with your Health and Safety managers, providing advice and support.
SoPro Safety Advice
Our Advice option always starts with a Compliance Assessment Audit – this allows us to assess the risks and controls in your workplace, review your procedures and compliance and report to you with a priority plan.
Following the Compliance Assessment Audit we work with you to put in place a customised Advice package
Typically this will include:
- Site visits, safety tours, observations and interviews
- Feedback and advice to named Health and Safety contact
- Drafting of documentation – procedures, standards, working practices, risk assessments
- Workplace involvement – safety committees, training, toolbox talks
For Start-ups and businesses with no existing documentation
Add our “KICK START” Option
- Carry out assessments of the risks of your business
- Plan a safe system of work
- Draft Health and Safety documentation
- Advice and assistance in implementing your Health and Safety procedures